Review : Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Oil Elixir Express Repair Spray




I purchased Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Oil Elixir Express Repair Spray from Watsons in Beijing back in December last year. Interestingly, I was not able to get any online information about the product even from their China website.

According to the description at the back of the bottle, the Extra Care Ultimate Oil Elixir Express Repair Spray is said to protect the hair shaft from breakage, coating each hair strand with argan oil, making the hair soft, smooth and shiny. Just in case, I translate it wrongly, I have also captured a shot of the description below.




Housed in a handy clear body, with a convenient spray dispenser, the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Oil Elixir Express Repair Spray is easy to use, with just a few spritz of the oil elixir on the hair without any greasiness or messiness. There is also an additional cache where you can twist and turn to lock it in place. Pretty considerate, I would say.

Personally, I think its best to use it in the bathroom as I found out that the floor tends to be slippery after usage. Light yellow to golden in colour, the texture is runny with a layer of oily film so shake the bottle before usage in order to reap all benefits of the Oil Elixir.

The fragrance smells good on the hair, typical of Schwarzkopf products, making you feel like you just step out of the salon. The Oil Elixir Express Repair Spray makes the hair wet and seems to make you feel that its nourishing your damaging hair ends but frankly speaking, I didn't see or feel a spectacular difference to my hair texture or structure.

I just like the idea of an oil spray to wet and protect the hair before I left the house. Do note that due to the size of the bottle, it is not easy to use the spray at awkward angles at the back of your head at times.