Review : Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel


I never thought that I would be reviewing this product but here I am with positive reviews on this. Long raved to be an affordable yet effective product to get rid of blackheads, I never really buy any of their stories though I am keen to try. But with the long list of products I wanted to get, this marvel gel just never seem to be on my priority list. But one day I did and I am glad I did.

Ginvera shared the same founder as Bioessence, using the same marketing campaign, touting lots of sometimes hard-to-believe benefits with each product. Such claims always made me skeptical but since its only $16.90, with 20 years of history behind it, I just gotta try it to believe it.

For a long time, I have been battling with redness and frequent breakouts on the chin but now that my skin have more or less stablised, I am keen in trying products that can reduce blackheads.
This product sells itself as a Zero Blackhead Gel. Sounds impressive, isn't it?

10 Benefits :
1) Removes blackheads painlessly
2) Softens the cornified layer and gently removes dead skin cells
3) Refines pores and reveals finer, smoother skin
4) Fades pigmentation spots and acne scars
5) Removes oil seeds around eye area
6) Regulates and balances oil secretion, prevent pimples
7) Evens out skin tone to give skin clarity
8) Dull and rough skin becomes smoother and fairer
9) Stimulates skin metabolism, skin becomes younger
10) Allows rapid and instant penetration of skincare products applied subsequently

The green tube contains glooey-like green gel with a slight herbal scent.
Meant to be used on dry skin, you can see tiny flakes being rubbed off the more you exfoliate with the marvel gel. Ginvera refers those flakes as dead skin and dirt.
I usually like to use the marvel gel during my bath as its the period when the pores are opened.

So what does it do to my skin? It softens and smoothens the skin and I can see that the pores on my nose are cleaner. Of course, that meant using it on a regular basis to maintain the condition. Not all the blackheads are removed, just those which are on the surface and not very deep rooted. I do not use it everyday even though it did say its gentle enough for daily use. Over the years, I have learnt to trust myself to know the condition of my own skin, rather than other people.

However, depending on my current skin condition, sometimes, I do find that my skin feels abit tight after each usage and I would follow up with a hydrating spray or mask to minimize the tightness and soothe the skin. After 3 months of twice a week usage, I do find my skin tone appears more even-toned and the slight pigmentation appears lighter.

But to name it as a zero blackhead gel still sounds outrageous to me, isn't it?
Note that in terms of ingredients, it does contain dimethicone



Source : Ginvera


Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments