Review : Kanebo Evita Deep Moisture 3D Mask


My very first product from Kanebo, bought during my Japan trip from one of their drugstores for 850Yen. I believe most people would have chosen to buy their make-up yet I chose to get their skincare. lol
The word "moisturising" screams at me and its from Kanebo, so why not?
Containing only 3 in a pack, its actually quite bulky in terms of their packaging but something unique which one cannot find in Singapore.

I can be quite an idiot when it comes to fanciful words, probably thats why I am not in the marketing line. So whats the meaning of being 3D, I wondered? 3 dimensional shape mask?

Soaked in essence, this face mask has a weird parting line in the center of the mask. I am not sure what its supposed to do. I supposed its what they meant it by 3D.

The cut fits my face shape perfectly and adhered well, right down to the neck, without any falling-out or peeling at the edges. Th scent is kind of artificial though.

It did provide moisture to my skin, but because my skin have been in a pretty good condition lately, its not sufficient for me to say if the mask can bring radiance to the skin or serve my dehydrated needs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments