OPI Katy Perry #1 The 1 That Got Away


If you know me well enough, you may understand that I have the hots for mini stuff, because I get to finish the product in a shorter time, giving me more choices in new products.
This is considered expensive, at $8 a pop, since its so tiny when I could get $10 for the original size in Hong Kong.
Then again, its mini and is in dark shimmery red, which is something I have been looking around lately. Matt colours are starting to get boring.

This is my very first OPI, since I do not really dabble in nail polishes that much. The mini brush that comes with it, is good for amateurs like me. This dark fushia red with tiny shimmery bits looks apt for a Christmas party. The first coat wasn't that impressive, with a light translucent red colour but 3 coats later, I am loving it. It has a watery consistency which requires more than 3 coats to reach the opacity I preferred.

No comments