August Bella Box


When I read about the brands  "Elizabeth Arden, L'Oreal, Benefit Cosmetics, Philosophy and Anna Sui" that are going to be in our August box, I was elated. I was looking forward to receiving Philosophy and Anna Sui.

And here's what I received

- Enavose Probiotics Exfoliance Gommage
- Facial Fresh CollagenTreatment Mask
- Anna Sui Eye Color Crayon 100
- L'oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence
- China Glaze Nail Polish 77009 IX  (Black Brown)
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skincare that includes a sachet of Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser, Optimizing Skin Serum and Skin Balancing Lotion each
- I Love SG reusable bag


No Philosophy oil-free moisturiser? Jeez. Abit let-down. :(
No Anna Sui eyshadow but crayon instead? Jeez, it looks similar to the Lavshuca Stick Eye Shadow I owned, just a different shade of blue.  :(

Then again, thats the thing about beauty subscription box, its all about give and take, with a surprise element. Its not perfect but I still like it overall, just that when I saw what others receive, well...I wish thats mine! lol...


No comments