Lancome Beauty Set Haul

Ever since I started on the regime of using more skin-friendly ingredients for the skin, I have not really purchase much from the major brands in departmental stores however I was very tempted by the Lancome Beauty Set that costs $105 with any $120 purchase. I like some of the products it has, and at $105, I thought it was quite a steal.

I purchased the Visionnaire Christmas set for my mum that costs $180 and purchased the Beauty Set for myself. I dislike the bulky and glittering case because other than that it is a white elephant at home, it took up precious space from my room and you know how tiny our rooms are, nowadays.

The gritty glitter, as expected, came off easily. I prefer that it comes in a fabric kind, so that I can at least keep it for future use. This hard gritter case is hardly practical.





Christmas is always nice for retail therapy especially for beauty shopping!

No comments